Since I still haven’t shined my apartment since arriving 1,5 weeks ago, my camera is stuck in it’s bag in the corner of my bedroom. I therefore have no pictures of all the wonderful food I have been eating. But I thought I might give you some ideas to spice up your dinners.
- Buy fresh asparagus. Fry it in a pan and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Works with anything. Especially bacon. As long as you break off the ends, you really don’t need to peal them.
- Mix ground parmesan and soy sauce with your frozen spinach and warm it in a frying pan. Gives your food an exotic taste. Put it on pasta or pack it in some butter dough with a chicken filét.
- Cut tomatoes and avocado in cubes and mix with balsamic vinegar and sea salt. Serve cold as a side dish. Put some red onions in it if you like.
- Slice fresh chili and fry it with small cubes of courgette/zuccini (squash på norsk) and frozen spinach.
- Slice sweet potato, potato, chili and red onion and bake it in the oven with butter, sea salt and freshly ground pepper. If you like, put peppers (paprika), zuccini or eggplant in it as well.
- Mix bacon, avocado, tomato, kalmata olives (the purple ones) and parmesan with your pasta.
- Try red pesto between your ham and the slice of bread for breakfast.
- Put fresh coriander in your tomato sauce.