So this is what I did yesterday when there were no classes I could attend and I didn’t want to wait for something to begin:
First 16 min of running to get the heart pumping:
- 5 min – fast walking on the treadmill.
- 2 * (3 * (45 sec + 15 sec)) intervalls. You run superfast for 45 sec, then you jump off (rest your legs on the sides) for 15 sec and then do another round. First three rounds, then 30 sec rest, then three more.
- 5 min slow walk, to cool off.
Then some weights:
- 2 * (6 + 6) squats (knebøy) plus deadlift (markløft) with only the bar (25 kg).
- 3 * 6 squats, 55 kg.
- 3 * 8 deadlifts, 55kg.
- 3 * 12 hip thrust, 17,5 kg.
- 3 * 6 prone bridge (planke) holding two 7 kg weights, lifting them up to the chest alternating them.
I think I spent 45 min in the gym in total, so not a long session, but a good one!