A theater I’d like to see.
18 fandom workout shirts I’d like to own (at least one of them).
A cool comment on “the girl code” from the Man Repeller.
- Never stay silent when a friend is falling for an asshole.
- Never favorite a best friend’s bon mot. Always retweet it.
- Never trust a girlfriend who dates a married man.
- Never refuse to write a recommendation for the offspring of a friend (no matter how big an idiot the kid is).
- Never steal your friend’s thunder at a dinner party—when she’s on, give her room! Pound the table! Bang your glass with a spoon! Laugh the loudest at her story!
- Never give your friend’s business four stars on Yelp. Always give five.
- Never agree when a friend says she’s flabby, baggy, saggy, lumpy, floppy, veiny, squishy, scrawny, etc., etc. Tell her to shut up. Tell her life is too short. Tell her to eat, drink, and be merry. And finally…
- Never treat other women disrespectfully: It gives men ideas.
Reading Epbot on the last Dragon Con, I found this guy’s explanation on why he cross dressed at Princess Leia in her slave costume.
And this week’s feminism picture: