I thought I’d write up what I’m doing this week. Compared to last week, it will be quite quiet, but hopefully change my life.
- I’m writing another PhD application, this time to London University.
- Erik has his first day at work, so I will be making a wonderful “first day at work”-dinner on Monday.
- I will be spending a lot of time with Udacity, trying to finish my programming course.
- On Tuesday there will be choir practice as usual.
- On Wednesday Ås will call me and tell me if I get the PhD position there or not.
- Dad and I will change the coil of my car, and then put it away for the winter.
- And for the first time in a long time, the weekend is completely empty. But there has been talk both of hiking in the woods and of concerts.