am entering have already started this last week, I thought I’d tell you a bit about my weekend and about the week to come. The weekend ended up being a quiet one. The meeting with my supervisor on Friday was good, but we have to do most of the important stuff on Monday. But I got to meet most of my co-workers and they are really nice 🙂 The meeting with the programme committee included some really good discussions and I went home on Saturday looking forward to 2013. Oh, and I cut my hair on Friday. And got a new hair product I will talk more about later. Saturday was just Erik and I and Sunday we cleaned the flat, went to Astrup Fernley, I had dinner at the new Jeppes in Stabekk with my parents and I got some new stuff from my grandmother.
But this week I don’t really know what I am going to do.
- Monday I spent at home, re-organising and reading the paper.
- I also went to an extra rehearsal with the choir and there will be a rehearsal today as well.
- Today I am going to Nasjonalgalleriet to see the Emil Nolde exibition with Ida and to have lunch.
- And for a surprise, Erik has asked me if I want to be a troop leader with him in his scout group, Longship! So on Wednesday I’m going to their last meeting before Christmas. I really hope that I have time to go to a Christmas concert as well, but we’ll see.
- Thursday is open (unless someone wants to go with me to the Michael Kiwanuka concert at Rockefeller).
- We haven’t decided what we want to do this weekend, but it looks like friends, food and relaxing.
- During daytime I will have to get some time to go to the gym, but I don’t know what else to do. I still haven’t taken the Python exam, but I really don’t feel like it either. There is still some organising left at home, and when I’m finished, I’ll post some pictures.
Have a happy week!