For once I found a dish on the internet and almost didn’t alter it at all. Or, you know, just a little.
- Peel and dice sweet potato, fry in the oven with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Add whole garlic cloves, red onion and kidney beans to the sweet potato.
- Dice tomato, pepper (paprika) and chop some spring onion and add to a bowl.
- Roast pumpkin seeds in a dry frying pan and add to the bowl as well.
- Add the hot ingredients from the oven and mix.
- Add some cottage cheese and keep your favorite hard cheese handy (we used Manchego).
I wish we had a fresh citrus fruit for dressing, it would have been really good with the mix.