I suddenly decided to go to Boston, USA, next week. It took 1,5 days from the possibility appeared to I had the tickets in my inbox (you never have the ticket in your hand anymore, do you?).
This means that:
– I will buy a new camera the next week.
– I will have to work 60 hours and check the results from five weeks of constant lab work in 8 days.
– there will be no more social life in addition to the plans I already have.
– I need to start packing. Not just for Boston (that should be easy), but for my epic trip to France and back again too. Because when I get back to Trondheim I will have to go almost directly to Oslo to start my journey to France.
– I probably shouldn’t be blogging the next week…
Boston here I come!