This weekend ended up just as relaxed as I had hoped. Delicious dinner with Ruben and later gluwein and cinnamon cookies with Beate on Friday. Saturday I managed to buy almost all the Christmas presents I needed (and have taken a liking to Storosenteret), very pleased about that. The rest of the day we saw the Hobbit and then The Fellowship of the Ring. Sunday started slow, but at the end of the day I had sorted out pictures for mum’s calendar, cleaned the apartment, taken a stroll along Akerselva up to Frysja and played boardgames with Erik and Ruben.
This week is the last before Christmas and for the first time in a long time I have tons of Christmas feeling (as we say in Norwegian). I really can’t wait 🙂
- Monday we had a Christmas gathering at my supervisor’s house. We talked about the year to come and then made calzones in his wood fired oven.
- Yesterday we also had a whole roasted piglet, at the restaurant Olympen (Lompa), it was delicious!
- Tuesday is the day of a difficult meeting.
- Wednesday I will hopefully have time to exercise.
- Thursday is open and Friday we are going to Tone’s to do Christmasy things.
- The weekend is not planned, but I might have to do some finishing touches on Erik’s gift and there will be some relaxing before the Christmas parties begin.