We are currently dreaming of a hot and sunny holiday sometime late this winter. We have an almost impossible list of criteria for it, but have many suggestions.
- properly hot, so
a Norwegianyou can wear short sleeves.
- a place you can swim in the ocean.
- not too far or too complicated to travel.
- not too expensive.
- a place that is actually interesting and we want to explore.
- someplace you have the possibility for both a bit of town and a bit of quiet.
Places we have thought of:
- Miami, Florida, US.
- someplace, Brazil.
- Amman, Jordan.
- someplace, Ethiopia.
- someplace, Thailand.
- Cuba or other Caribbean island.
- someplace, Mexico.
But we haven’t decided yet. Do you have any suggestions?
All pictures from a day in Okpo, Korea. We climbed a mountain and went to the beach.